Or download the MP3
- some on the fringe truly believe that all men engage in true sexual harassment
- I could certainly imagine some people saying well this isn’t an example at all of harm being caused to innocent people
- I don’t think I should be forbidden from talking about this issue (as evidenced by this post) but I can understand why someone might make that argument.
- The description of elements which separate “the Harvey Weinsteins and Louis CKs and Roy Moores of the world” from “innocent and misunderstood dudes” would appear to put Bill Clinton in the former, rather than the latter group.
- Like me the article makes a compelling argument that there is a continuum of harassment:
- Interestingly she also references the satanic daycare panic, but declares that:
- Finally, the article ends up being light on recommendations, mostly urging greater nuance. An opinion I certainly understand and even share to a certain degree, but I think the difference between nuance and subjectivity is harder to define than people think. And once we allow a completely subjective response, what keeps us from going overboard?